.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Happy Holidays

Homely Matters

Hellooo. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter break. We certainly did. I have so much to tell you that I am being very strict with myself and just sharing a little at a time. So lets talk about the main event shall we?
Wasn't it just perfect? I enjoyed it sooo much more than I expected to. I loved it all - the stunning dress, the joyfull crowds, the couple driving away in a little Aston Martin and those balcony kisses.


After all that excitement we had a jolly old knees up with some good friends at their home. I wanted to show you what amazing food which was prepared and enjoyed.


Doesn't it all look sooo fabulous. Our hostess certainly went to town and it was a magnificent spread.


I hope you also thoroughly enjoyed yourself. Here's to the next one! On Friday I'll be sharing a little more of our holiday antics. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...