.

Friday 15 July 2011

Open Gardens


One of the highlights of my summer is visiting the Open Gardens at Knowle Green. I am never disappointed and this year was absolutely gorgeous. Not only are the flowers beautiful but the surrounding landscape and the attention to detail that some of the gardeners employ are just wonderful. I want to do the experience justice by showing you lots of lovely photos.


Isn't this a pretty little shed?


Who wouldn't want to while away a few hrs in this adorable hammock in a hidden part of the garden?


Or dine alfresco here?

We had a cup of tea and Mr K had a cream scone sitting here looking at the view below.



Simply stunning . Here are a few more highlights....




It was such a gloriously hot day, I was seriously tempted to put my feet in this but Mr K wouldn't let me! One day I might even have a garden of my own. A girl can dream... x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...